Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOTD: Spring look with Gosh Quattro Toucan

 Today's EOTD:



Remember the Moodboard I made back in January?


This EOTD was inspired by those colours.



Products I used:
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • NYX jumbo pencil Milk
  • Gosh Quattro 33, Toucan
  • The Falsies mascara






 I used the hema eyeshadowbase as a base, and on top of the the Milk pencil, to give the colours that extra pop they have in the palette. I applied the Milk on my eyelid and blended it a little in my crease.



I applied the colour starting from yellow, clockwise to the purple. I started on my inner eyecorner towards my outer eyecorner, with the yellow, green and blue, and applied the purple in my crease.


I also applied some purple in my outer V. Below the eyes I applied the blue and purple again.


After that, I applied some mascara. I also applied some mascara to my lower lashes, because I always want something dark below my eyes. But for some reason my lowerlashes really don't go well with mascara. They always look like they have crumbs on it or something.


Post a Comment

0 Comments