Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not Much Monday

 The weather is beautiful, 77F yesterday and 76F today! I cannot believe it is so warm in late December.  There was not much sunshine either day, but also no rain. Yes, I know that is not very interesting, but it thrills me. It is supposed to be in the seventies the rest of the week. 

The state of the atmosphere did not thrill me enough to bake that blankety-blank turkey. Tommy said it was nice and soft, but I was not inspired to get acquainted with the carcass. So, tomorrow, I promise I will. 

I feel so terrible, under the weather. Tommy suggested getting something to eat and asked what I wanted. I said either KFC or a Whopper. He chose KFC. AND, they forgot to give him a biscuit! Can you imagine? He saves it for dessert later. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments