Today I'm going to take you on a walk at the Desert Botanical Garden with me. I'm starting with a look down over three blue glow agave plants. I love these plants. The "leaves" of the plant look like they were painted by an artist.
This is another one of those quiet little spots at the garden that gets fewer visitors. It's labeled as a shade garden. I love the gnarly tree that provides the shade.
I snapped the photo to the left because I loved that flower pot. It's so different than anything else in the garden. I wonder where it came from.
Another walk and another butterfly. There seems to be lots of these beauties floating around the garden lately. This is another queen butterfly.
This last photo is of a friendly (and noisy) mockingbird I spotted sitting on a fence post. He was singing loudly so I couldn't help but see him. I hope you enjoyed my garden observations.







0 Comments