+ inload: True Messengers +
+ The Legio Praesagius, or the True Messengers, are how I've decided to paint my Titans for the upcoming release of Adeptus Titanicus (2018). It's a blue and white scheme, so I started out with a coat of grey primer before spraying them black. I then worked over the whole model with the same approach to metal as I use for my Iron Warriors of the Footsore 242nd [+noosphericinloadlink embedded+], before starting the white in the same way as I painted my lone White Scar marine [+noosphericinloadlink embedded+]. As you can see above, I haven't got particularly far, but every journey starts with a single step. +
+ Giant robot fighting is a classic sci-fi trope, and I'm really looking forward to getting them on the table to duel with the rest of the PCRC:
- Omricon is building the Fire Masters of Legio Suturvora (Infernus)
- Lucifer216 is bringing his Legio Kerberos to the table
- Bob Hunk will be commanding the Tiger Eyes of Legio Fureans
- Lord Blood the Hungry and Stuntwedge have also expressed an interest.
+ I was toying with developing my own Titan Legion – the Sons of the Temple (Legio Nikator) or the Kings in Yellow (Legio Validus), but the opportunity to re-play the events of Calth was too great a temptation. However, since Adeptus Titanicus is going to require a big buy-in, I'm going to keep a couple of my existing Titans in another scheme; meaning that I'll be able to supply all the models for a small test game for the rest of the gang, to see whether they want to buy in. +
+++
+ Gaming with Titans +
+ The first and most obvious way that these Titans will see action is in Adeptus Titanicus. I've got a couple of months to get them painted while enthusiasm is high! +
+ Long-time inloaders will know that Epic: Armageddon is my favourite game, and although the use of Titans isn't particularly involved in that game (their use is even simpler than Epic: 40,000), I'd still love to get some more Epic in and use my Titans there. That's part of the reason to build the True Messengers – background-wise, they complement my Ultramarines, who definitely deserve a bit more time in the sun. +
| My Epic-scale Ultramarines, who it turns out haven't been photographed with their bases finished! |

0 Comments